IF the rabbit hole wasnt enough it looks like Alice fell from a Airship....
This was a project I did for my partner in the craftster hoopla swap #4. She really liked Steampunk and Alice in Wonderland. I found this awesom drawong by Karla-chan on DeviantART ( http://karla-chan.deviantart.com/)I knew I had to stitch it! The Airship was adapted from an Urbanthreads pattern. It was stitched on Kona Cotton that I later tea dyed to give it an Antiqued look. Stitches used were: Satin, backstitch, french knots, and split stitch.
It took almost a month to stitch but it is one of my favorite projects thus far. (I say that about all my projects LOL)
- Pollie P. favorited Alice Was Asked To Leave 01 Aug 18:10
- Sveta favorited Alice Was Asked To Leave 07 Jul 08:38
- supersammiesam added Alice Was Asked To Leave to Cute 18 Mar 05:52
- Barbara M. favorited Alice Was Asked To Leave 07 Aug 23:28
- Ms, B. favorited Alice Was Asked To Leave 01 Sep 07:22
- zoegirl221 added Alice Was Asked To Leave to needle point 18 Jul 02:00
- Kenny the kitty favorited Alice Was Asked To Leave 08 May 17:40
- Nancy! added Alice Was Asked To Leave to Alice 21 Mar 16:17
Heather R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!