Yarn, beads, string, I can't keep my hands off of them. I joined this site in a mad fit of joy because it was exactly what I wanted from a craft website. I like to dabble in all sorts of craft techniques from sewing to crocheting to beading (though not so much of the latter, I don't have the patience for it -_-) Things kind of snowball everytime I browse through the projects other people post because I'll see something I like and say, "I could learn how to do that!" (exactly how I learned to knit) I think I have a great variety of projects up so have fun looking around!
Find Pinocchio on
- favorited Easy Corn Dog Muffins 16 Mar 00:48
- favorited Chicken Enchilada Chili 16 Mar 00:33
- favorited Crochet Creature 30 Dec 07:01
- favorited Crochet Cthulhu 30 Dec 06:54
- favorited Crochet Instagram Purse 30 Dec 06:53
- favorited Pirate Bear Bookmark 30 Dec 06:53
- favorited Tri Fold Wallet 01 Jul 01:54
- commented on their comment haha, how cute :) to Free 2012 Mantra Printable 09 Jan 00:11
- commented on their comment It's so pretty :D to Knitted Hooded Cape 09 Jan 00:07
- commented on their comment XD I love these to Squid 29 Dec 01:00
- commented on their comment pattern pattern pattern! How did you make the legs? to Octopus 29 Dec 00:58
- commented on their comment sooo cute :D where did you come up with the pattern? to 9th Dr Who And Snowy Tardis 29 Dec 00:57
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »