A very simple and cute beaded ring that you can realise in less than 30minutes!
I loved making this ring.
At the end, when you want to make a knot and tie everything together, make sure you burn the endings which will make the knot smoother and therefore does not hurt your finger. Then you can smooth out the knot with adding some additional transparent nail polish. this will secure the knot and make it smoother.
Hope you will enjoy!
I will try to add the "How to" soon so that you will have an idea of how to do this beautiful ring.
- Key West Witch added Beaded Ring to Rings 30 Jun 07:38
- Lana M. favorited Beaded Ring 20 Jul 18:10
- Adrienne S. added Beaded Ring to JEWELRY 30 Apr 01:10
- juanita j. favorited Beaded Ring 24 Apr 10:02
- charlotte c. favorited Beaded Ring 15 Jun 19:25
- Lloyd C. favorited Beaded Ring 22 Jul 06:08
- Allyne favorited Beaded Ring 27 Dec 22:01
- Zuzi t. favorited Beaded Ring 12 Sep 03:08
- SamanthaJ added Beaded Ring to Wearables 07 Sep 07:25
- ALadyLotus favorited Beaded Ring 15 Jun 13:41
Then you want to add the "second floor". ( I don't know what it should be called...^^')
Common Step for both rings:
When you do a knot, to make sure the cuts of the string does not hurt, you can burn it a little,well actually not burn it but just make it a little bit more melted. After, you've done this, just take a transparent nail polish and put it over the knot and let it dry.