A spicy twist on this healthy snack
Okay Yummies. Many of you have voiced problems you've had making your own kale chips. I'll admit, they are fickle. Too much oil and they're heavy. Too little oil and they burn. Through many attempts and failures, Yumology has finally discovered a kale chipping method that worked for us. We hope you'll try it and let us know if it works for you too.
- Melissa Beth added Spicy Kale Chips to Foodening 14 Nov 10:56
- Summer O. favorited Spicy Kale Chips 16 Jul 01:45
- Lara L. favorited Spicy Kale Chips 28 Feb 04:08
- Jennifer T. favorited Spicy Kale Chips 22 Jul 22:10
- Kitsuné favorited Spicy Kale Chips 07 Jul 13:25
- Tess added Spicy Kale Chips to food 02 Jun 23:44
- Tess G. favorited Spicy Kale Chips 02 Jun 23:17
- lost gypsy added Spicy Kale Chips to healthy yummm 18 Mar 16:42
- Lea F. added Spicy Kale Chips to to make anytime 15 Mar 21:00
- terri.ferrariphippswojtowicz added Spicy Kale Chips to interesting healthy snack recipes 13 Mar 23:19
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Lay your kale chips out on a large baking sheet. We use one with an edge to held them all in place and make the seasoning easier.
Spread the kale chips out on the baking sheet then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the salt over them and toss.
Sprinkle the hot sauce over the kale chips and toss again.
Sprinkle the red pepper flakes over the top and do not toss.