Zucchini Tots are a fun and healthy play on tater tots with a crispy outside and tender inside.
- Alice M. added Zucchini Tots to Recipes to Try 08 Jul 15:59
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Zucchini Tots 26 Jun 22:16
- Alice M. added Zucchini Tots to For Me! 15 Apr 19:20
- Deadgirl Garcia favorited Zucchini Tots 13 Mar 22:06
- Suzi T. favorited Zucchini Tots 09 Mar 21:32
- Leah. favorited Zucchini Tots 09 Mar 18:44
- thetwobiteclub published her project Zucchini Tots 03 Nov 19:00
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini that you can (it won't be much, but every little bit counts).
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Fill each muffin section to the top, pushing down on the filling with your spoon so it's nice and compacted (otherwise they'll fall apart more when you try to take them out of the tin).
Bake for 15-18 minutes in preheated oven. The top will be starting to golden. To easily remove from the pan (without scratching it to death), run a plastic knife around the edges of each tot and they should come right out.