Delicious quiche healthy enough for the whole family
This recipe is super quick to make and bakes in only 20 minutes. The perfect lunch, dinner or after school snack for busy days. Adding tomatoes, which are an incredible source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and calcium, makes this quiche deliciously healthy. What’s not to love about tomatoes.
- RareJewel favorited Zucchini And Tomato Quiche 02 Jun 08:33
- Kimya J. favorited Zucchini And Tomato Quiche 31 Mar 03:30
- Alexandra M. added Zucchini And Tomato Quiche to food *yummy* 26 Feb 13:31
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Zucchini And Tomato Quiche 28 Jul 01:48
- Pretty Wee Things published her project Zucchini And Tomato Quiche 15 Mar 09:00
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
Whisk together the three eggs and turmeric in a large mixing bowl;
Into the bowl, finely grate the zucchini;
Deseed and chop the tomato and add it to the mixing bowl;
Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined;
Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through;
Allow to cool slightly and slice to serve.