In Death We Rise!
I had this gross Twilight bag my friend gave me. Using it would be a sin so I jazzed it up into this custom bag. After turning the bag inside out I sewed all the red and green felt by hand, stenciled on the hands and then relocated the zipped pocket in the bag. Let me know what you think!
Sorry, no photos :(
- PixieFey added Zombie Bag to The Undead 11 Sep 13:46
- Paul H. favorited Zombie Bag 02 Oct 06:53
- Robinson J. favorited Zombie Bag 30 Sep 11:18
- Merle K. favorited Zombie Bag 09 Dec 19:12
- Breanasaures-Rex favorited Zombie Bag 25 Sep 01:29
- jcurtis2010 added Zombie Bag to DIY 28 Jul 17:24
- Electric Straitjacket favorited Zombie Bag 20 Jul 20:52
- Millie H. added Zombie Bag to Make 26 Mar 00:31
- Millie H. added Zombie Bag to cool ideas 26 Mar 00:31
- jenn l. favorited Zombie Bag 07 Jan 06:52
Find a bag you'd like to use or make one from the many How-To's on this site. Since this is a zombie bag I used the inside of an old bag to make it more appropriate.
I had to cut out the zippered pocket from inside and un-stitched the corners to redo them on the opposite side. Now my inside was my outside.
Next I cut out ZOMBiE from felt and also blood from felt. I stitched some stitches into the lettering to give it that sewn together zombie look then used the same black thread to sew the blood and letters onto the bag by hand.
I went onto DA and found a picture of something that would suit the bags' theme and found a pair of awesome hands.
No, I didn't do them myself and no, I'm not taking credit for them either. I just didn't save the think and I feel bad for not giving proper credit.
Cut out the stencil the way you'd like.
Pin the stencil in place and use acrylic or fabric paint and dab it on with a sponge. Let dry and DOOOONE!