it was soo cute i just had to do it
simple and it could also be for your cat :)
- Jessie D. added Yarn Octopus to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 04:09
- DocDoolittle favorited Yarn Octopus 15 Nov 05:23
- MysticRose29 added Yarn Octopus to Plushies to Make 30 Mar 16:20
- MysticRose29 favorited Yarn Octopus 30 Mar 16:20
- yaddayadda favorited Yarn Octopus 18 Mar 00:11
- Caaryn S. favorited Yarn Octopus 10 Mar 19:12
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Yarn Octopus 03 Feb 01:01
- iheartigers favorited Yarn Octopus 15 Jan 01:44
- Sigrid favorited Yarn Octopus 09 Jan 22:05
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Yarn Octopus 05 Jan 05:25
lay the strands of yarn on your work place so the ends are even. with a piece of yarn ,tie the strands together at the middle.
To begin the head and legs,place the ball on top of the knot.Arrange the strands of yarn around the ball.
to make the legs ,divide the loose strands of yarn into 8 bunches .Braid each bunch ,you don't need to tie a knot at the beginninning or end of the braid.Tie the ends with a piece of a different colourd yarn.
ALRIGHTY YOUR ALL DONE JUST HAVE TO PUT GOOGLY EYE AND MAYBE TAKE A PERMANENT MARKER TO DRAW HIS SMILE
(optional: sing UNDAAA THE SEA BY THE MOVIE little mermaid)