A special personalized gift
I love a challenge of seeing how small I can go with my projects. I've been writing small for many years now and have really wanted to try this! I have some nice colorful pens with a super fine tip of 0.38, and those are always what I use for my small writing so I used that for the rice as well.
- Laura entered her project Writing On Rice to Kawaii Box 18 Sep 04:49
- Jaybird favorited Writing On Rice 18 Aug 21:54
- craftylilred favorited Writing On Rice 30 Mar 03:35
- Tiffany S. favorited Writing On Rice 08 Mar 07:32
- ida h. favorited Writing On Rice 04 Mar 20:54
- Mai added Writing On Rice to House Stuffs 03 Mar 19:05
- Mai favorited Writing On Rice 03 Mar 19:05
- Ichigo M. favorited Writing On Rice 03 Mar 03:20
- Ichigo M. commented on Writing On Rice 03 Mar 03:20
- Joe W. commented on Writing On Rice 03 Mar 01:07
Hold the grain of rice as steady as you can, go slowly to write.
Once you are done let the ink dry, and for a more decorative touch put it in a small container with some oil to make it stand out more.