Make some wood burned rings for Valentines Day!
This gurl thought it would be fun to wood burn some little hearts and make rings! They're easy and if you don't have a woodburner, you can always use glitter, fabric or paper to cover the hearts. And, if you want to make a necklace, drill a hole in the heart and attach a jump ring to it.
- Kimya J. favorited Woodburned Heart Rings 29 Oct 22:46
- GiftedDiva24 added Woodburned Heart Rings to Diy Jewelry 28 Mar 20:37
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Woodburned Heart Rings 28 Mar 20:37
- Hannah F. favorited Woodburned Heart Rings 21 Aug 14:21
- constantreader added Woodburned Heart Rings to have to do 05 Jul 18:50
- Bayou Jenn added Woodburned Heart Rings to Jewelry 15 Jun 23:43
- Monice M. favorited Woodburned Heart Rings 20 May 00:57
- Leona W. added Woodburned Heart Rings to DO THIS SHIT 05 May 18:20
- Leona W. added Woodburned Heart Rings to jewlery(cheap/easy) 05 May 18:20
- Leona W. favorited Woodburned Heart Rings 05 May 18:20
You'll need some wood hearts (I found mine at JoAnns), a ring shank, some wood glue, gloss sealer and a woodburner.
Simply trace initials or a word on the heart then burn it using a fine tip on your wood burner. I also burned the edges of the heart with a flat tip. Spray it with gloss and let it dry. Use wood glue to attach it to the ring shank and yer done!