Fabulous ring in 3 easy steps!
Top tip – to make sure your ring is the right size, make the
base of the ring slightly bigger than your finger, so that
when you finish your wire wrapping it should fit perfectly.
All materials available from Beads Unlimited.
- Sue L. added Wire Wrapped Ring to Wire wrapping to make a ring 14 Jul 00:22
- Sue L. favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 14 Jul 00:21
- Rhonda G. favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 06 Jul 17:39
- Brittani U. added Wire Wrapped Ring to Want To Do's 19 Mar 12:57
- Brittani U. favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 19 Mar 12:57
- rene c. favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 07 Apr 22:01
- Allyne favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 01 Oct 14:08
- Lolo H. favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 09 Sep 12:31
- Sarah B favorited Wire Wrapped Ring 19 Aug 14:47
- Libby W. added Wire Wrapped Ring to Wire & beads 08 Jun 22:45
If you have a ring mandrel, then use this to
make the wire ring. I used the tube of a lip salve.
Place the beaded part onto your former, wrap each side of the wire around the former so the
wire sits on either side of the beads. Wrap each side of wire tightly around the bottom of the beads
a couple of times. Finish with a wire tail on each side of the ring.