First attempt at Wire Wrapping that didn't turn out very well :(
Well, this came out nothing like I had hoped and frankly, it took so long to wrap all the wire down the bottom that I didn't do the wrapping all the way around like it said in this awesome tutorial .
I wonder what I was doing wrong?
Either way, might give this type of jewelry another go, because some of the ones I've seen on DA are so gorgeous - I suppose I just need to work out the 'wire wrapping' part a bit better.
Number 2 in my attempt at 50 different forms of art.
-> Probably about 1.5 Meters of 28 Gauge Silver Jewelry wire
-> 1 x large imitation pearl
-> 5 x small imitation pearl
-> Jewelry wire clippers
-> Jewelry wire pliers
- Key West Witch favorited Wire Wrapped Pendant 12 Sep 01:34
- Anto N. commented on Wire Wrapped Pendant 07 Dec 21:10
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Wire Wrapped Pendant 22 Oct 19:08
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Wire Wrapped Pendant 22 Oct 19:08
- Kinhime Dragon added Wire Wrapped Pendant to things to make 22 Oct 19:07
- Kinhime Dragon added Wire Wrapped Pendant to alter 22 Oct 19:07
- Christine P. favorited Wire Wrapped Pendant 14 Jun 17:22
- Tequillaberry favorited Wire Wrapped Pendant 14 Mar 00:16
Lussuria N. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!