Been crafting since I was a itty bitty girl and then became a fashion designer. I now concentrate on fun casual wear for women and burlesque costumes, for my alter ego but it's a start.
Find Bibi Bourgeon onWebsite Other
- commented on their comment this is great! thanks! to Fold Up Photo Studio 03 Feb 18:08
- commented on their comment I love these! I have broken so many of them! to Needle Threader Earings 03 Feb 16:11
- commented on their comment These are so fun! to Mardi Gras Pasties 03 Feb 14:53
- followed Sugarlishes 03 Feb 13:59
- commented on their comment I adore this! I have been just planning a few DnD accessories and this gives me some great ideas! to D8 Rpg Necklace 03 Feb 13:58
- commented on their comment LOVE IT! to Link's Red Potion 03 Feb 13:42
- commented on their comment Absolutely gorgeous! I love this idea for old costume pieces that I have bits left to Reconstructed Jewelry Wire Wrapped Brooch 03 Feb 13:23
- commented on their comment Super adorable! I love this! to Floral Tea Pot Bracelet 03 Feb 13:06
- commented on their comment May not have turned out the way you wanted to but it's lovely! to Wire Wrapped Pendant 03 Feb 12:42
- commented on their comment Very pretty! to Pearl And Swarovski Bracelet 02 Feb 19:02
- commented on their comment This is great! I might have to see if I can do these for myself! to Bullet Cuff Links 02 Feb 14:52
- commented on their comment The little brown cup is just wonderful! I adore these! to Darling Tea Cup Hat Topper 02 Feb 14:07
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Bibi Bourgeon hasn't posted any projects yet