Create some wonderful Christmas Stockings with a difference: instantly delightful and practical!
Here's your chance to decorate brightly coloured and patterned rubber boots in infinite ways, customising them to create unique accessories to suit an individual. It’s a fun and contemporary way to deliver gifts from Santa and the boots make a practical additional gift. Decorations can later be removed without affecting the boot, which can revert to its original state or be refreshed with new decorations.
You can check out more fantastic projects on the Dremel website.
- Ginger D. favorited Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings 19 Jun 06:42
- Ирина Б. added Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings to РОЖДЕСТВЕНСКИЕ ЧУДЕСА 16 Feb 07:43
- Ирина Б. favorited Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings 16 Feb 07:43
- zoegirl221 added Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings to Shoes 16 Sep 00:08
- Dianna Reed added Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings to Appreciate Creativity 07 Sep 11:03
- Katie B. favorited Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings 27 Oct 22:24
- jennifer.allerton.5 favorited Wellington Boot Christmas Stockings 15 Jul 15:15
Establish the point at which the trouser leg is the same circumference as the top of the boot, then mark a line around the trouser leg. Mark a line 17cm below the first line, then cut along the lines to create the cuff section. Repeat to cut out a similar cuff from the other leg of the trousers.
Turn the cuff section inside out then fold up a 1cm turning around the lower edge and glue it in place using the Dremel Gluegun 930 and clear glue. Glue beaded braid around the lower inside edge of the cuff. Turn right side out and glue braid around the lower edge of the cuff approximately 5mm up from the hem. Place the cuff in position on the boot so that approximately 1.5cm extends above the upper edge of the boot. Use the glue gun and clear glue to secure the cuff at the top of the boot, folding over the 1.5cm turning and gluing it in place on the inside of the boot. Repeat on the other boot.