Refreshing Fruit Sorbet with only 2 Ingredients
Stay cool with scoops of refreshing and healthy watermelon mango sorbet! Watermelon and mango are a wonderful flavour combination, and I love how beautiful the bright red of the watermelons intertwines with the deep gold of the mango. The sorbet doesn’t taste overly sweet and is super easy to prepare. This frozen treat is also vegan, and you only need two ingredients to whip up a batch. The first step is to cut mango and watermelon into bite-sized chunk and then freeze them solid. It’s even quicker and less hassle to buy frozen fruits.
- Doris H. added Watermelon & Mango Sorbet to 1 22 Aug 11:56
- Doris H. favorited Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 22 Aug 11:56
- GabriELLE favorited Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 03 Aug 08:24
- Crafterella featured Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 02 Aug 23:00
- Lacquered Lawyer favorited Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 02 Aug 02:05
- Summer favorited Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 27 Jul 06:37
- Irena C. published their project Watermelon & Mango Sorbet 25 Jul 09:00
If preparing the fruit sorbet with fresh fruits, cut the watermelon and mango into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes. Place the fruit chunks in a single layer on a baking tray (sheet) lined baking (parchment) paper. Freeze until firm, for about 3 to 4 hours. Skip to the second step if you already have frozen fruits at hand.
Put the frozen watermelon balls or chunks into a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the watermelon sherbet into a large freezable container. Then process the mango cubes until pureed. Add the mango puree to watermelon sherbet and swirl with a fork to create a marble effect. Freeze for again for 15 to 30 minutes. Store in the freezer.
Before serving, remove the sherbet from the freezer and defrost on the counter for 5 to 10 minutes. Scoop into dessert bowls or ice cream cones.