Stitch pretty paper watercolored lampshades
Turn simple water colors and scrapbook paper into beautiful lampshades for your next party!
- Buy This Cook That favorited Watercolor Lampshades 21 Aug 01:00
- Lyndal W. commented on Watercolor Lampshades 06 Aug 02:39
- Lyndal W. favorited Watercolor Lampshades 06 Aug 02:30
- Crafterella featured Watercolor Lampshades 31 Jul 23:00
- Kerry Briggs favorited Watercolor Lampshades 28 Jul 06:48
- Leonard Sims favorited Watercolor Lampshades 27 Jul 08:51
- spotify web player commented on Watercolor Lampshades 27 Jul 06:37
- spotify web player commented on Watercolor Lampshades 27 Jul 06:36
- Mark Montano published his project Watercolor Lampshades 23 Jul 11:32
1. Print your favorite coloring book pages on heavy watercolor paper
2. - 5. Fill in the pattern with Graphix Aqua Inks in your favorite colors
6. Try different patterns for this project
7. Trace lampshade panels on the watercolored papers using the pattern above
8. Cut the sides of each panel leaving the top and bottom scallop uncut
9. Using decorative edge scissors, cut the top and bottom part of each panel
10. Glue book pages to watercolor paper for other panels
11. Cut panels from heavy scrapbook paper, too!
12. Using 1/4" seam allowance, stitch 5 panels into a shade
*Plain sides touching when you sew
13. Add book page and scrap book panels in between the watercolored panels
14. Punch 2 holes at the top
15. Thread ribbon through the holes
16. Using double stick tape, secure a tea light to the ribbon inside the shade
Hang and you're done!
Watch how to make them here!