I love the hit from the lime juice and fresh mint in this vibrantly green, zingy juice. This makes a refreshing, cooling drink served on ice, or you could top it up with chilled carbonated mineral water. If serving this to green drink sceptics, they’ll never know that the kale is there!
Virgin Apple Mojito - Recipe by Nicola Graimes, photograph by Kate Whitaker
- Deb E. favorited Virgin Apple Mojito 06 Feb 04:28
- Gay M. commented on Virgin Apple Mojito 29 Jan 00:30
- Helen W. added Virgin Apple Mojito to A Rumble in the Jungle 13 Jan 19:13
- Second Hand Susie added Virgin Apple Mojito to Earth Hour Party 28 Jan 11:33
- Alecia B. favorited Virgin Apple Mojito 21 Aug 05:48
- Ryland Peters & Small published his project Virgin Apple Mojito 22 Jul 06:00
Juice the apples, kale and three-quarters of the mint – add a splash of the lime juice if the juicer struggles with the kale. Stir the lime juice and barleygrass into the juice and pour into 2 glasses filled with crushed ice. Chop the reserved mint leaves and sprinkle over the top before serving.