Tea wallet, easy to make!
This is a little tea wallet that fits 4 tea bags. You can also put in little papers like receipts or grocery lists. No sewing machine needed! Very easy and fun.
Add decorations if you want to. I added little glitter flowers and a ribbon!
Sorry for the blurry pictures. I have an old camera!
- Brittney S. added Very Easy Felt Tea Wallet to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:44
- Miss_Fit added Very Easy Felt Tea Wallet to Next Steps 17 May 23:26
- Miss_Fit added Very Easy Felt Tea Wallet to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 29 Mar 13:50
- Ichigo M. favorited Very Easy Felt Tea Wallet 27 Mar 03:35
- DotCom favorited Very Easy Felt Tea Wallet 19 Aug 16:48
Turn your work inside out, so you get a neat border for your tea wallet. Sew on a button, make sure it's tight on. On the other side, take a small piece of yarn and sew it in, so you have a closure. (See the left side of the picture) I glued a ribbon on the 12 centimeter side I didn't sew as decoration.
On the other side, cut two stripes horizontally, where the tea bags can be put in, as on the picture shown. If you please, you can cut out something from the upper side too, as a curve.
You can also put tea underneath the (in my wallet's orange) layer, and it has room for receipts or notes there too.