Make this delicious key lime pie coconut ice cream!
This refreshing key lime pie ice cream is simple to make and delicious to eat! The main ingredient is coconut milk so all you lactose-intolerant/vegans can also enjoy this ice cream!
- Key West Witch favorited Vegan Key Lime Pie Ice Cream 07 Aug 20:19
- Coyote added Vegan Key Lime Pie Ice Cream to do a food? 20 Jun 01:16
- Crafterella featured Vegan Key Lime Pie Ice Cream 13 Jun 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Vegan Key Lime Pie Ice Cream 08 Jun 23:10
- Haley R. published her project Vegan Key Lime Pie Ice Cream 01 Jun 09:00
Combine coconut milk, coconut sugar, key lime juice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until ingredients are well combined. Take off heat and let cool for about 10 minutes or so.
Pour the coconut milk mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker. Make sure that the bowl was frozen before starting. Churn until the liquid turns into ice cream.
Once the liquid is solid you can crush up as many golden oreos as you want and combine them to the mixture. Trust me, you will want a lot!