Vegan Dessert - Papaya Mousse! Easy, healthy dessert ready in less than 20 minutes.
If you have made the traditional chocolate mousse before, I think you will really enjoy this variation of Papaya Mousse. I have added chia seeds to the mousse to add some texture. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3s and packed with fiber. Papaya is low in calories and is cholesterol-free while being a rich source of phyto-nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. This Vitamin-C rich fruit has a good amount of soluble dietary fiber that helps to have normal bowel movements. So feel free to serve this dessert after a heavy dinner, your guests will thank you for your thoughtfulness the next morning!
- HylianWriter534 favorited Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse 07 Jul 04:54
- Jolanda added Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse to Recepten 07 Jun 15:53
- lopa.thakar favorited Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse 05 Jun 18:24
- Quiet Lion favorited Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse 04 Jun 02:00
- Anna S. favorited Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse 02 Jun 20:23
- FarmonPlate published her project Vegan Dessert – Papaya Mousse 29 Apr 15:22
Put papaya, cashew nuts, chia seeds, dates, cardamom powder and salt into the food processor or blender, blend till the mixture has a smooth creamy consistency. You can add couple of teaspoons of water or nut milk, if necessary.
Pour the mousse into service bowls and refrigerate until chilled or serve on room temperature.
Serve with pomegranate seeds and pistachio nuts or your choice of toppings.