- C.J. M. added True Kettle Stitch to Paper 30 Apr 23:36
- C.J. M. favorited True Kettle Stitch 30 Apr 23:36
- Luna D. favorited True Kettle Stitch 25 Apr 07:18
- Katherine A. favorited True Kettle Stitch 28 Feb 10:30
- RavenQuinzel added True Kettle Stitch to Stuff of interest 30 Jun 06:49
- GMC Group published her project True Kettle Stitch 21 Jun 06:00
Of all the stitches, this is the one that, when performed correctly, brings the most structure to your bindings. The true kettle stitch is used to link the heads and tails of the signatures together. To do this, guide the needle under the stitch that links the previous signatures, starting from the inside of the spine and pulling the needle toward the outside left or right of the spine. Continue to pull the thread until there is a small loop remaining. Guide
the needle through the loop and tighten the stitch, pulling toward the most recent signature so the needle will easily point into the next signature.