How to Train Your Dragon Character Hoodie
My best friend absolutely LOVES the How to Train Your Dragon movie, so I decided to make her a character hoodie. I used white (1 sheet), black (2 sheets), green (1 sheet), and grey (1 sheet) felts and Stitchless Sewing Fabric Glue. Most of the felt stayed unaltered, except for Toothless's bigger ears which I sewed at the tops to give them a more 3dimensional shape. I took an old hoodie- from Old Navy originally, and used a trash bin with a spherical top as a sort of makeshift mannequin head. I had to reference a lot of images in order to get the eyes just right, but eventually got it by blowing up the image on the computer and tracing over the monitor on a piece of paper. I used the grey felt to put circles around the eyes and on the big ears. There's not a picture, but I also made claws on the edges of the sleeves out of the black felt.
- Mikaela_Cordero favorited Toothless The Dragon Jacket 02 Aug 06:00
- alexandria.masters.5 favorited Toothless The Dragon Jacket 06 Jun 17:24
- KellBell added Toothless The Dragon Jacket to Head to Toe 31 May 20:42
- CJ W. favorited Toothless The Dragon Jacket 13 Nov 11:13
- gloria z. favorited Toothless The Dragon Jacket 07 Nov 13:40
Erin V. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!