Yes, it really is toilet paper.
Made as a class project, it has a lining dress made of fabric and a crinoline, other than that it's all toilet paper (the pink is breast cancer themed toilet paper). Took about two weeks of class time. All the supplies were provided for us.
Not practical for everyday wear.
- BlondLaughs favorited Toilet Paper Dress 12 Apr 22:14
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Toilet Paper Dress 20 Oct 09:08
- Sandra C. added Toilet Paper Dress to vestits 18 May 10:56
- Ravens Trove commented on Toilet Paper Dress 21 Mar 23:20
- Krista B. commented on Toilet Paper Dress 27 Nov 22:50
- Tiffany T. favorited Toilet Paper Dress 10 Oct 05:51
- Lisa M. favorited Toilet Paper Dress 01 Oct 02:57
- almosthope favorited Toilet Paper Dress 07 Jul 18:13
GeminiPearl posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
Ravens Trove · Wenatchee, Washington, US · 35 projects
Krista B. · Hydesville, California, US · 44 projects
Accidents.... ha! not here! LOL LOVE IT! Class projects that are interesting, this gets #1. AND!
Bat Ma'am · Seattle, Washington, US · 13 projects
Wow that's actually super awesome!!!!
Illyhia Anne B. · Whitefish, Montana, US · 1 project
wouldn't want to get too hot and sweat in it
The Mad Hattress · 5 projects
Wow. That is amazing!!
~-*animelover~-* · London, GB · 60 projects
SERIOUSLY?! how cool a dress from toiletpaper and it's even very pretty wow0_0
Brenda J M. · Clarington, Ontario, CA · 2 projects
This looks great and has real charm. SUPER!
Laura · Chandler, Arizona, US · 133 projects
Wow, that dress is really beautiful!
Ms. Nikell · Charlotte, North Carolina, US · 52 projects
That is so cool!!!