Make a bead bangle
When you're looking to make a quick, fun bangle using any beads of your choice … look no further, this is a great design! Especially fun to make with children, as they can thread all the beads on … and if you don't have beads to hand, painted uncooked pasta shapes can also be fun for threading!
- Key West Witch favorited Bead Bangle 05 May 05:32
- Jacqueline B. favorited Bead Bangle 19 Jul 03:26
- jane.louis.353 added Bead Bangle to bling 29 Feb 21:33
- Chandra M. favorited Bead Bangle 29 Feb 13:53
- Crafterella featured Bead Bangle 25 Feb 23:00
- Mary P. favorited Bead Bangle 22 Feb 16:34
- lleeahs favorited Bead Bangle 22 Feb 13:57
- Pam favorited Bead Bangle 22 Feb 00:00
- Linda J. published her project Bead Bangle 18 Feb 09:00
Depending on the overall length of the bangle, cut about 10” of 20-gauge wire. Using the tips of your chain nosed pliers, fold the end of the wire back (about 2”) and squeeze together with your flat nosed pliers to double up. Leaving about 1” of doubled wire, wrap the rest around the stem to secure. Cut off any excess.