I don't need pictures to explain you how easy it is. Enjoy
This is recepie from my best friend's grandma. When she makes it I always come there and eat like thousand of them. The last time I asked her how to make it- simple.
- Pamela J. favorited The Sweetest Donuts 31 May 22:24
- Kezia A. favorited The Sweetest Donuts 02 Mar 02:02
- mowi m. favorited The Sweetest Donuts 26 Feb 14:28
- Leeni S. favorited The Sweetest Donuts 25 Jan 06:52
- Kaiulani W. favorited The Sweetest Donuts 10 Jul 01:32
- kittyklaws favorited The Sweetest Donuts 22 Jun 06:15
- Andrea K. added The Sweetest Donuts to Yummy 02 Apr 11:08
- XxPhoebexX favorited The Sweetest Donuts 24 Feb 10:41
- IrisMakesStuff favorited The Sweetest Donuts 24 Feb 04:25
- Charmane M. commented on The Sweetest Donuts 19 Nov 23:28
in one little cup pour some milk and put
yeast there about 20 minutes.
MIx the rest of milk about 2,5 dcl, butter,oil,sugar egg and after that add foamed yeast with milk, mix it add flour and when it's smooth batter make some slices with glass like on the picture. Put it in board and put a cloth over it, it can stays like a whole night or just 1h ,when they grow up it's almost the end.
Little balls put in hot oil. Watch that temperature is NOT too hot,because it it's very hot, your donuts are going to be CRUDe from inside but black and over fried outside. So when oil is right put 2-3 balls of batter in that and FRY IT. After frying roll it in sugar. Dip it in the choco cream or JAM, I put some peanut butter,cause i am freak. Mmmmm.