nice and warm...too bad i made it in summer -_-'
Just a scarf really, crocheted with a 4.5mm hook.
The dark blue scarf base is made with single crochet
the light blue edging is made with double crochet
The shapes were made by determining how large I wanted a square (you know, each Tetris shape is made of four squares) and making the shapes around my measurements. Each square ended up being 6 single crochet by 6 single crochet and I sewed them togther where necessary.
I don't claim or own Tetris...But I can dream can't I? ^_^'
- Galaxie A. favorited Tetris Scarf 29 Dec 02:01
- hannah g. entered her project Tetris Scarf to Mr. Micknit 05 Nov 17:02
- hannah g. entered her project Tetris Scarf to Petits Pixels 28 Jun 16:59
- Dona Monstra favorited Tetris Scarf 18 Jun 17:36
- Caaryn S. added Tetris Scarf to Other Fandoms 10 Mar 04:04
- Caaryn S. favorited Tetris Scarf 09 Mar 07:13
hannah g. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!