oversized rancid frilled shirt dress
I found an old rancid shirt that was way too big for me and didn't need another t-shirt... this is what happened...
- Key West Witch favorited T Shirt Dress 05 May 08:09
- Sarah M. favorited T Shirt Dress 09 Aug 01:13
- Sarah Snowflake favorited T Shirt Dress 06 Feb 05:32
- Ievars favorited T Shirt Dress 16 Oct 16:43
- WorrisomeMe favorited T Shirt Dress 24 Dec 01:16
- FrankieStein favorited T Shirt Dress 16 Feb 06:35
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added T Shirt Dress to Clothing 04 Feb 19:29
- Stitches added T Shirt Dress to Punk 30 Jan 01:37
- TheCheriot added T Shirt Dress to A 16 Nov 02:07
- TheCheriot favorited T Shirt Dress 16 Nov 02:07
cut off sleeves of t-shirt. make armholes as big or small as desired...
cut different sizes and lengths in scrap fabric (use whatever you have around, old t-shirts, skirts, sheets, tights). go wild, make scraps as torn and messy as possible.
gather each scrap at their respective top
staying parallel to the shirt's hem, sew scraps onto t-shirt. overlap and align however looks best. enjoy!