A "sosimpleacavewomancandoit" project
♥add ribbons to top of head for easy but cute ornaments for your tree
♥add jump ring for a keychain
♥carry in hand and fit in even thought you dont have a real ipod...
♥make those ipod owners jealous!
- Ms Dorito added Sweet Ipod Plushies to Plushie 12 Jun 17:22
- Neko-San K. favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 31 May 21:50
- mmotse03 favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 07 May 02:21
- Abigail M. favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 18 Jan 21:47
- lostchick added Sweet Ipod Plushies to Decorations 16 Oct 00:09
- soofjaa favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 10 Aug 16:28
- kiki w. favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 17 Jul 16:50
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 08 Jun 05:10
- Musiicorn favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 25 Mar 09:00
- Amanda M. favorited Sweet Ipod Plushies 27 Feb 17:27
Sew the eyes on to the white screen piece and a mouth too. Then sew down the white screen as shown in blue. Next, sew the white wheel down as shown in yellow than the smaller pink piece as shown in green. Remember that all the pieces you just sewed down are on just one of the big pink pieces. Now sew down the sides remembering to leave about 2 inches open for stuffing.
Now remember, if you wanted to put a ribbon in for a keychain or add ears to make it a bunny or bear ipod like i did, you should insert them in while sewing the top of the ipod up. Also make yours unique and experiment with crazy colors,or weird mouths or etc.
Stuff like mad (or maybe not...) and sew that opening up and try to hug that little simple thing. ;) (show off too!) A "sosimpleacavewomancandoit" project ^^