A cheap, easy and delicious recipe
If you have surimi and potato flakes then you have a dinner.
• Prepare the mashed potatoes (with potatoes or flakes)
• Hard-boil an egg - finely crush it - Chop the parsley - finely mince the surimi.
• Add the egg, parsley and surimi to the mashed potatoes
• Beat the remaining egg - Take a spoonful of the puree and make a croquette - dip it successively in the egg, the flour, the egg again and the breadcrumbs. Continue until the puree is used up.
• Put the oil in a pan. Place the croquettes and brown them in the pan. Serve warm with a green salad.