Sugar-free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies
Sugar free brownies is guilt free indulgence. Milk chocolate helps balance the sweetness but if you have a child at home, expect them to be on chocolate high than sugar ;)
- Suzi T. favorited Sugar Free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies 06 Feb 12:31
- Cynthia J. replied to a comment on Sugar Free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies 30 Jan 22:09
- Anael MarsW favorited Sugar Free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies 09 Jan 18:36
- Anael MarsW commented on Sugar Free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies 09 Jan 18:36
- Priyanka S. published her project Sugar Free Chocolate & Roasted Almonds Brownies 27 Sep 17:42
Preheat oven to 350 Degree F (170 degree C) and grease eight inch pan, or line it with parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
In another larger bowl, mix butter with chocolate over a double boiler until melted and smooth.
Add 3 eggs first once the mixture turns at the room temperature and mix well. Add another 2 with Vanilla extract.
Lightly add dry ingredients to the chocolaty mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
Pour the batter into prepared pan and top it with coarsely chopped Roasted Almonds.
Bake for about 25 - 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let them cool completely before cutting into bars.