continuing on with my suffolk puff obsession i first made a scarflet then a large collar.
take a look on my blog for more information on this project and others :o)
- Key West Witch added Suffolk Puff Collars to Sewing 30 Jun 04:37
- Jami H. favorited Suffolk Puff Collars 12 Nov 11:57
- vInTaGe~VioLeT entered their project Suffolk Puff Collars to SINGER Dress Form Contest 12 Apr 21:41
- Creative F. added Suffolk Puff Collars to Ill try 01 Dec 02:43
- jen s. favorited Suffolk Puff Collars 06 Oct 15:05
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Suffolk Puff Collars 05 Jan 09:13
- vInTaGe~VioLeT entered their project Suffolk Puff Collars to Evozip Contest 28 Nov 23:52
- vInTaGe~VioLeT entered their project Suffolk Puff Collars to Kitschy Digitals 28 Nov 23:47
- Diamond Sight Creations added Suffolk Puff Collars to Make List 15 Sep 12:32
- Romana S. favorited Suffolk Puff Collars 03 Sep 13:46
select some fabric for your scarflet/collar - for the purple one i used a thrifted scarf it was a woven fabric with a soft brushed finish - for the gray collar i used a brand new medium sized el cheapo t-shirt.
mark out as many circles as you can on the fabric in various sizes from very large to small - cut out circles - make puffs - lots and lots of puffs. I can make about 6 puffs in an hour.