(Insert description here) (I have no idea what to put welp)
I had some studs and old rings laying around (still have some left).
These are super easy to make you just glue the studs on the ring and then, if you want it a certain colour, you paint it that colour ( I used acrylic paint) and when the paint is dry, you add transparent nail polish on top of the studs or the entire ring ( I put 2 coatings of clear nail polish).
- Carina F. favorited Studded Rings 09 Mar 21:28
- Verlaine R. favorited Studded Rings 11 Oct 14:34
- Crimsaros replied to a comment on her project Studded Rings 22 Jun 00:22
- Renee commented on Studded Rings 15 Jun 19:44
- its.stef favorited Studded Rings 07 Feb 23:58
- Stitches favorited Studded Rings 30 Jan 01:27
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Studded Rings 19 Jan 18:27
- Crimson Rose published her project Studded Rings 19 Jan 04:01
Crimsaros posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!