Only cook the crust! Super easy and delicious pie.
I found this recipe on the internet one day and saved it for later. I can't say where it originally came from but it is not my recipe.
- Rikki L. favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 07 Mar 15:16
- heather r. added Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie to Food Items to make 09 Jan 21:17
- Shantelle t. added Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie to gifts 08 Dec 06:37
- Kay B. favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 04 Dec 20:18
- DocDoolittle favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 21 Nov 03:57
- Suzi T. favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 11 Nov 21:37
- HylianWriter534 favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 09 Nov 18:57
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 08 Nov 08:09
- Danielle H. favorited Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie 06 Nov 03:05
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 3 ingredients (pretzel, butter, and brown sugar); firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 10 inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
Process strawberries in a food processor until finely chopped.
Beat condensed milk and next 2 ingredients (cream cheese, gelatin) at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. (Use whisk attachment if using a stand mixer). I don't have a mixer, I just used a fork and it turned out fine. Add strawberries; beat t low speed until just blended. Transfer to a large bowl.
Beat 3/4 cup whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture. sp\oon into prepared crust. (Here I just used 1 cup whipped cream from a canister). Cover and freeze 8-12 hours or until firm.
Beat remaining 1.25 cups whipping cream at high speed until foamy; gradually add granulated sugar beating until soft peaks form. spread over pie. Freeze 1 hour or until whipped cream is firm.