Snack on this delicious strawberry pie popcorn!
Strawberries and popcorn sort of sounds like an odd combination when you think about it, but trust me this tart/salty and sweet combination is amazing! You will want to eat the whole batch in one sitting, and don't worry we won't judge you because we did the same.
This is the perfect spring/summer treat to bring to a BBQ, or even a fun dish to bring to a 4th of July party. Serve it in a blue bowl and you got your red, white, and blue covered!
- Carla B. added Strawberry Popcorn to Girl's Night In Summer Slumber Party 28 Jun 00:25
- Carla B. favorited Strawberry Popcorn 28 Jun 00:25
- Jade S. favorited Strawberry Popcorn 29 Sep 22:04
- Jen S. favorited Strawberry Popcorn 13 Jul 15:42
- Kimya J. favorited Strawberry Popcorn 07 Jun 01:53
- Haley R. published her project Strawberry Popcorn 03 Jun 09:00
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Pop your kernels either in a popcorn popper (highly recommend!) or on the stovetop. Lay out on a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet to cool.
Grind together the strawberries, vanilla sugar, and salt in a food processor until the strawberries are a fine powder.
In a small bowl, mix together the melted coconut butter, about 1.5 tablespoons melted coconut oil, and about 1/4 of the strawberry mixture.
Drizzle the remaining .5 tablespoons of coconut oil onto the popcorn and the sprinkle the rest of the strawberry mixture over that.