Easy Christmas Present
i started making christmas presents, finally... this year a whole lot of people are getting grain pillows in various shapes to stay warm and comfortable. This one is for the cousin of my boyfriend. She´s five and i thought she might like a strawberry more than a square shaped pillow.
It´s really easy, just some cotton fabric and about 350g of organic spelt grains. Make sure that you won´t add metal parts when you plan to heat it in the microwave!
- Tierra T. favorited Strawberry Grain Pillow 10 Nov 18:07
- Nyctophobia favorited Strawberry Grain Pillow 27 Aug 11:28
- Kylie F. favorited Strawberry Grain Pillow 25 Jun 18:49
- Zombie Babe favorited Strawberry Grain Pillow 05 Aug 03:33
- bovdwal added Strawberry Grain Pillow to vilt 03 Aug 21:08
- WaterAngel added Strawberry Grain Pillow to Gifts 05 May 02:45
- Syeyon K. commented on Strawberry Grain Pillow 25 Apr 01:59
- Syeyon K. favorited Strawberry Grain Pillow 25 Apr 01:59
- So replied to a comment on her project Strawberry Grain Pillow 24 Apr 16:10
- Syeyon K. commented on Strawberry Grain Pillow 24 Apr 04:04
draw in the crown of the strawberry as you like and copy that part.
2x strawberry pattern pieces out of shell fabric
2x crown pieces
Add seam allowances to every edge.
place the two crown pieces right sides facing to each other and sew around leaving the top edge open. cut and clip the seam allowances, turn and iron.
You can also see that in my strawberry potholder project