Natural look with Makeup Geek pigments
This is as you can see a natural look, I do some of them too. Very nice to everday use if you want a little twist but not a color to do it.
- Barbara M. favorited Stolen Gold 08 Aug 05:17
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Stolen Gold 24 Sep 17:42
- meg B. favorited Stolen Gold 25 Jun 19:13
- Annlouise L. added Stolen Gold to Taylor Swift 25 May 08:29
- Markee R. added Stolen Gold to Columbia from The Rocky Horror Picture Show 09 Apr 10:19
- Miss Vicky Viola added Stolen Gold to Dolly Parton! 09 Apr 09:17
- Markee R. added Stolen Gold to Dita Von Teese 01 Apr 14:21
- Emma H. favorited Stolen Gold 29 Mar 11:45
- Hunter added Stolen Gold to Beauty 06 Jan 01:33
- Pam ^_^ favorited Stolen Gold 01 Oct 15:48
As always i start with primer. This time I also use just on my lid a gel liner in white to make the pigment I gonna use later stick better.
Then i put the Preppy shade in my crease to make it stand out more. And Mocha on my lower lash line.
Then I make my brush a little bit wet (I used Mixing liquid from MAC) and dipped it in the Utopia Pigment and applied it on my lid, after the eye shadow dried, I blended it up to the crease.
Next step I used Bling in my inner corner and to highlight my brows- And beaches and cream to blend the edges of my whole look.
Mascara and liquid eyeliner. False eyelashes as the last finish.