Make a custom tee with a freezer paper stencil.
This is super easy after you get the stencil cut out, the difficulty really depends on what design you choose. I used the Ruger logo for mine. Once I got cut I ironed on the freezer paper, took it outside, and spray the paint around the stencil. (I tested it on a throw away shirt first) I used tulip brand paint it's like in a squirt bottle and doesn't cover black very well which is what I wanted since I wanted it to be like a shadow. then you let it dry for about 4 hours and it's ready to wear!
-The Broken Thimble
- Dawn M. favorited Spray Paint T Shirt 30 Mar 01:26
- The Broken Thimble entered her project Spray Paint T Shirt to Evozip Contest 29 Nov 08:40
- Marisa B. favorited Spray Paint T Shirt 18 Nov 22:21
- Precious M. favorited Spray Paint T Shirt 03 Oct 23:57
- Heather K. favorited Spray Paint T Shirt 01 Sep 02:27
- melindadanielle favorited Spray Paint T Shirt 01 Aug 19:24
The Broken Thimble posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!