Mini dress decorated with spray paint _ doilies.
another project i want to share. i was able to buy a couple of plain mini dresses cheap, which was pretty timely since i want to brush up on my stencilling/silkscreen skills (questionable at best)
anyway, here's one i did. i used a paper doily and black acrylic spray paint --lazy, i know.
the results weren't perfect, but then i like things a bit on the crude/cute side.
<- this is how it looks when worn. it's kinda short, but since i'm not big on tights (it's v. hot here in Manila)..grin and bear.
it's shimmy-able, anyways.
don't mind the idiotic expression. my sister, who usually models for me was MIA. <3 unwashed yours truly had to step in.
- Nancy! added Spray Paint + Doilies Dress to 365 02 Jun 19:09
- Peggals <3 favorited Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 10 Nov 11:20
- Zombie Babe added Spray Paint + Doilies Dress to new wardrobe 30 Sep 00:53
- Judy favorited Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 15 May 05:57
- elaina.nattrass added Spray Paint + Doilies Dress to Clothes 13 May 21:28
- kesvn favorited Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 28 Feb 04:12
- Hannah S. favorited Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 09 Jul 19:23
naynainthesky posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!