Here is the tutorial! I just figured out how to change it. lol.
- Rissy favorited Spine Earrings 30 Oct 22:51
- Cait D. added Spine Earrings to Jewelry 08 Feb 16:36
- Crafterella added Spine Earrings to Helena Bonham Carter 22 Apr 22:34
- Cat Morley added Spine Earrings to Helena Bonham Carter 22 Apr 22:24
- jennfer c. favorited Spine Earrings 12 Nov 03:08
- Mi.ezekatze favorited Spine Earrings 14 Sep 08:36
- SteamAlyce favorited Spine Earrings 11 Jul 03:30
- Abnormal Abby added Spine Earrings to Jewellry 11 Jun 01:46
- Ariel favorited Spine Earrings 23 Mar 05:41
- Shelynn T. added Spine Earrings to Things I`ll Make Eventually 21 Mar 04:44
1. You need skeleton decorations, preferably small and plastic. I got mine from a dollar store around Halloween. Then you need some jump rings, earring hooks, and a hot glue gun.
2. take the decorations apart. I used mine for multiple things. Sometimes the parts pop off and sometimes you have to cut them with scissors. Regular scissors worked since mine were plastic, but I would use heavy kitchen scissors just to be safe. The rib cage popped off of mine, but if it doesn't pop off, I would just cut off the individual ribs one by one.
3. hot glue a jump ring flat to the top of your spine. You could also use super glue or something like that, but I didn't have any available.
4. Once the glue is dry, attach a second jump ring to the jump ring you glued onto your spine, and then attach the earring hook. It's really simple. :)