The Itsu Cookbook
Fresh tuna is absolutely delicious in these rolls, but very fresh salmon fillet or our cooked tangy tuna mix are great alternatives. Choose your favourite dipping sauce, to serve.
• 87 calories
• 1.1g saturated fat
- Lotusburger favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 11 Jan 13:35
- Kimya J. favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 09 Jun 02:40
- Banndit1 added Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls to Food-To-Make 16 Feb 01:43
- Banndit1 favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 16 Feb 01:43
- Barbara B. favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 03 Nov 03:20
- Jasinta M. added Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls to Dinner Time 09 Aug 13:52
- Suzi T. favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 05 Aug 13:30
- Chudames added Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls to Cooking 31 Jul 21:47
- Chudames favorited Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls 31 Jul 21:47
- heidileighsutterby added Spicy Tuna Crystal Rolls to To-make list 31 Jul 15:49
You Will Need
Put the chopped tuna into a bowl and mix in the spicy sauce.
Place all the remaining ingredients around a clean board. Fill a
large bowl with boiling water.
Dampen the board slightly where you will prepare the rolls, then
dip a wrapper into the boiling water, turning it until wet all over.
Don’t allow it to stay too long in the water – when finished, it
should still feel a little firm. Lay the sheet flat on the damp board,
trying to avoid creasing it.
Lay a quarter of the tuna in a long strip on the wrapper, just above
the centre, leaving a 2.5cm gap at each end. Tear a lettuce leaf in
half and place over the tuna. Add some carrot and avocado strips
as the next layer, then sprinkle with the chives.
Lift the top edge of the wrapper over the layered filling and tuck
it underneath. Now roll it towards you, folding in the sides as you
go so that they are sealed inside the roll. The sheet will stick to
itself, leaving you with one long roll, sealed at both ends. Cut it in
half diagonally and set aside while you make the other rolls.
Serve 2 halves per person, offering your choice of sauce
separately for dipping.