Delicious, Asian-inspired dish, on the Big Green Egg!
Quick, easy, and packed with authentic flavors this Spicy Korean Stir Fry is a winner! This recipe takes advantage of our Lodge Cast Iron Wok and our Big Green Egg. But you can easily transition this to your kitchen and a frying pan if you need to. Please sit back, grab an OB Lager, and enjoy this recipe for Spicy Korean Miso Chicken Stir Fry.
- Crafterella featured Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 13 Sep 22:00
- Emma H. favorited Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 18 Aug 23:43
- Mademoiselle Jo favorited Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 11 Aug 18:55
- rosa r. favorited Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 11 Aug 11:56
- Kay Bay favorited Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 10 Aug 15:20
- Chris S. published their project Spicy Korean Chicken Miso Stir Fry 10 Aug 11:16
You Will Need
Gather the ingredients including rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, Gochujang, white miso, lemon, ginger, and garlic.
Using a hand mixer or food processor blend these ingredients until they form a thick paste.
Take the chicken thighs and cut them in to bite sized chunks.
Mix the chicken thighs with the spicy miso paste and place in your refrigerator overnight.
Preheat your Big Green Egg and the Cast Iron Wok as you get the ingredients together. We preheated the BGE to 500°.
In addition to the marinated chicken thighs you will need to chop string beans in to 2" pieces, slice a yellow onion, prep some Soba noodles, chop some green onions for garnish, and make a little extra spicy Korean sauce (Gochujang, Soy, and Rice Vinegar) for the stir fry.
Once the BGE and Wok are preheated sauté the onions and string beans in some vegetable oil. After about 5 minutes pull them off and set aside.
Now add the marinated chicken thighs to the wok. Stir Fry this for about 10 minutes.
Add back the vegetables and a the additional spicy sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add in the cooked Soba noodles and toss until coated and mixed through.
Pull the Stir Fry off the BGE and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve in bowls with white sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!