Tasty pantry-based dinner in a hurry!
- Stesnyashka16 added Spicy Artichoke Pasta to Recipes 06 Jul 15:07
- Stesnyashka16 favorited Spicy Artichoke Pasta 06 Jul 15:07
- Kinhime Dragon added Spicy Artichoke Pasta to Food 13 Mar 22:10
- Diane H. favorited Spicy Artichoke Pasta 05 Feb 02:02
- SugarNSpiceLily added Spicy Artichoke Pasta to italian 03 Feb 06:05
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Spicy Artichoke Pasta 03 Feb 06:04
- flavorrd published her project Spicy Artichoke Pasta 31 Oct 23:32
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. When the pasta is al dente, drain it in a colander and set aside.
While waiting for the water to boil and the pasta to cook, place a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Add the artichoke hearts and chicken (if using) and saute for another 2-3 minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes and simmer for another 5 minutes. Taste the sauce for seasoning, and add salt if needed.
Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh herbs and grated Parmesan and serve immediately.