Plush toy made out of a sock that is great for kids
This makes a great toy for kids. They can play with it, they can snuggle with it, and when they go on long road trips or on a plane they can put it behind there neck for a pillow that will cushion their heads at 180 degrees.
- Anna Bean entered her project Snuggly Snake to SINGER Dress Form Contest 02 Apr 04:00
- Anna Bean entered her project Snuggly Snake to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 04 Mar 00:36
- Anna Bean entered her project Snuggly Snake to Seal-It Contest 28 Feb 05:02
- Caity B. favorited Snuggly Snake 21 Sep 04:18
- Samantha C. favorited Snuggly Snake 20 Sep 05:22
- Anna Bean added her project Snuggly Snake to Made of sock(s) 17 Sep 05:14
- Anna B. commented on her project Snuggly Snake 15 Sep 18:12
- Anna B. added her project Snuggly Snake to Made 15 Sep 06:50
Take the sock and sew two buttons next to each other near the toe of the sock. First tie the thread through the holes of the button, if you just tie a knot then start sewing it will come out.
Cut a forked tongue out of the fabric for the tongue. Use your judgment for the size.
Thread needle then poke it through the corner of the end of the tongue, then pull it through but not all the way. Tie it in a knot the sew it lower than the eyes in between
Fill the sock with your choice of stuffing. I like using poly fiber.
Bunch up the opening of the sock and sew it all together.