Make this cute scarf from one ball of yarn in only two hours!
I made this scarf with size 10 knitting needles. I got the yarn called "Bunny Tail" by Loops & Threads from Michaels, but any yarn with asimilar "pom-pom" texture should work. This project is really easy! It only uses the basic knit stitch.
- Carlos D. favorited Snowball Scarf 28 Jul 07:17
- Ryan G. favorited Snowball Scarf 27 Jul 08:53
- Harutsuki K. favorited Snowball Scarf 07 Feb 00:10
- Judy entered her project Snowball Scarf to WTF Knits 09 Jan 21:08
- Mukta S. added Snowball Scarf to Gonna make for me 09 Dec 08:08
- Mukta S. favorited Snowball Scarf 09 Dec 08:07
- Judy entered her project Snowball Scarf to Ugly Christmas Sweater 26 Nov 20:24
- Love_Sun favorited Snowball Scarf 25 Nov 00:02
- Judy entered her project Snowball Scarf to We Are Knitters 18 Nov 20:22
- Amour-Propre favorited Snowball Scarf 15 Sep 18:19
Cast on 6 stitches.
Knit (garter stitch) until the scarf measures about 6 feet long, or however long you want it to be. Use the yarn between the pom-poms, and they will fall naturally in place. Make sure to save some yarn if you want to add fringe.
For the fringe, I just cut 12 pieces of yarn that has 6 pom poms on each. I tied the yarn onto the ends of the scarf so that the fringe is 3 pom poms long.
And you're done! Quick and easy :)