Take one of nature's prettiest gifts and turn it into a fun family drink
I love snow for so many reasons. It's festive. It's beautiful. It's fun to play in and it's even more fun to cook with.
That's right, making snow shakes is one of the highlights of our year.
Snow shakes are a great way to celebrate the first snow of the season. It has become a tradition in our house, although I'll admit we usually make them for the first, second, third and sometime fourth snow storm of the year.
The safest way to go about collecting your snow is to scrape it off of an outside tabletop, that way you don't risk any unwanted dirt, stones or doggie deposits in your snow shake. If you don't have snow you can easily make these with ice in a blender but the fine texture of snow is really what makes this drink amazing.
Here you go Yummies, grab your bowl and head outside!
- MerBear93 favorited Snow Cocoa 18 Feb 23:06
- Zombie Babe favorited Snow Cocoa 16 Feb 09:13
- Suzi T. favorited Snow Cocoa 11 Feb 20:55
- C.Rami favorited Snow Cocoa 09 Feb 21:00
- Ana.Loli favorited Snow Cocoa 06 Feb 04:18
- Luna S. favorited Snow Cocoa 03 Feb 21:56
- Yumology published her project Snow Cocoa 16 Jan 18:15
Pour in the milk and sugar and stir until the snow begins to melt and the consistency becomes slushy
Add the cocoa and vanilla and stir until the cocoa melts into the drink
Pour the drink into a glass
*Add the Baileys to the bottom of your glass then pour the snow shake on top*
Garnish with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg or cinnamon