A campfire classic mixed with a rich, fudgy brownie!
A rich, chocolatey brownie with a graham cracker crust, topped with gooey marshmallows and melted Hershey bars!!
- MerBear93 favorited S'mores Brownies 07 Apr 03:26
- Siana favorited S'mores Brownies 17 Jul 21:32
- Cheychey favorited S'mores Brownies 30 Jun 17:59
- Angela favorited S'mores Brownies 09 Feb 21:44
- crystal m. favorited S'mores Brownies 19 Jan 03:58
- Stat R. favorited S'mores Brownies 16 Jan 18:29
- kerstin g. favorited S'mores Brownies 27 Dec 14:36
- maya.hoss favorited S'mores Brownies 25 Dec 20:03
- Rachael H. added S'mores Brownies to Food 17 Dec 03:33
- CutieKitsune favorited S'mores Brownies 06 Dec 03:47
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray the sides of a 9x13" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse graham crackers until you get fine crumbs. Add 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar and pulse to combine. Spread the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan and press firmly.
In a large bowl, combine softened butter, 2 cups sugar, and cocoa powder; beat until smooth. Add eggs and stir to incorporate. Add flour, vanilla, and salt and beat until just combined. Spread the brownie batter over the graham cracker crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the center is set and no longer wet-looking.
Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over the top and bake 3-5 more minutes, until marshmallows are puffy and just beginning to turn golden. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate pieces or chocolate chips. They should melt on their own in a minute or 2, or you can pop the pan back in the oven for 1 minute. Use a frosting spreader or spatula to spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top. Alternately, you can melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave and drizzle it over the top. Allow to cool completely before eating!