- Kala V. favorited Sliders With Secret Sauce 16 Jul 19:01
- Suzi T. favorited Sliders With Secret Sauce 16 Jul 13:18
- Emma H. favorited Sliders With Secret Sauce 15 Jul 14:56
- heather r. added Sliders With Secret Sauce to Food Items to make 07 Jul 19:30
- ale_corason favorited Sliders With Secret Sauce 07 Jul 07:21
- Ryland Peters & Small published his project Sliders With Secret Sauce 22 Apr 15:00
You Will Need
Make the pickle relish in advance, by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl and storing in a jar or Tupperware container to marinade for at least 24 hours.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the minced beef, diced onions, salt, pepper, olive oil and egg. Mix well with your hands and then press the meat mixture into patties. You can use a cookie cutter to get even and equal-sized sliders. This recipe makes 8–12 sliders depending on the size you prefer.
In a small bowl, combine the secret sauce ingredients and season to taste.
Cook the sliders on a grill or pan-fry them to your liking. Place a slice of cheese on top of the hot slider to let it melt a little. Meanwhile, cut the slider buns in half and spread the secret sauce on the bottom half. Chop the iceberg lettuce into strips and place a few on top of the sauce. Put the slider and cheese on top, followed by more secret sauce and a couple of sliced spicy dill pickles. Add the top half of the bun. Serve the sliders warm with sweet potato fries.