so you can fus ro dah!
Clay Hand Sculpted dragon priest masks from Skyrim, my husband and I are Elder Scoll obsessed, and Skyrim, well it is like a mania! haha but yeah, I decided to make one for a swap and I also made one for me. I plan on making maybe all of them for our gamer room wall!
The Morokei is mine, and the Otar I made for Pam!
I mainly used my hands for this, but i did use a toothpick, and a needle for some small detail, as well as an exacto knife to cut away excess clay that I had built up on the mask.
It takes a few days, and they will vary slightly. But I think it gives them a nice aged look, as the masks in Skyrim are supposed to be hand tempered and aged, so it works!
- Tierra T. favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 10 Nov 18:19
- Bela-chan favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 14 Apr 15:52
- Laura T. favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 21 Dec 03:58
- Fletchreborn favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 09 Dec 00:51
- GryffindorGrl favorited her project Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 16 Oct 21:30
- TheHappiiZombiie favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 23 Jul 12:09
- blufairy favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 06 Jul 02:57
- Pam ^_^ favorited Skyrim Dragon Priest Masks 29 Jun 08:15
GryffindorGrl posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!