A simple to make fascinator to compliment any outfit
I kept my fascinator to neutral colours which tends to go with almost every outfit in my wardrobe.
You can use other colours and types of feathers as you wish.
I thought the polka dot ribbon complemented the guinea fowl feathers here very nicely.
The only hard part of this project is keeping the fascinator clean and tidy from the hot glue. If you prefer, you could use some other strong holding craft adhesive.
- Key West Witch favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 07 May 01:31
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 01 Sep 14:15
- mmotse03 favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 14 Apr 10:20
- Shaneece M. favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 27 Nov 15:40
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Skull & Feather Fascinator to projects to make 14 Jan 08:42
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 14 Jan 08:42
- Sarah S. favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 19 Oct 07:12
- faith m. favorited Skull & Feather Fascinator 04 Oct 19:41
- jennyplum6 added Skull & Feather Fascinator to My loves 30 Sep 20:24
Arrange the black feathers in a fan shape and hot glue them in place along felt strip.
The glue should be pasted along the bottom few millimetres of the bottom of the feather.
Make sure strip is completely hidden.
Arrange the guinea fowl feathers in a wider fan shape and hot glue them on top of the black feathers.
Tie a bow with the ribbon and hot glue at the bottom edge of the feathers to conceal any rough edges.
Hot glue your skull charm or bead on top of the ribbon.
Once all the glue has dried, hot glue the felt strip to the double prong clip and allow to dry.
Then you're done!