A Healthy Snack
Based on my Skinny Cauliflower Tot recipe, these Skinny Quinoa Bites are a healthy alternative to deep-fried tater tots.
- John W. commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 22 Dec 04:56
- Musicvilla commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 19 Dec 15:26
- matthew t. commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 19 Aug 05:37
- matthew t. favorited Skinny Quinoa Bites 19 Aug 05:37
- nimble c. commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 22 Mar 05:20
- daryl l. commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 21 Mar 04:58
- Marni C. added Skinny Quinoa Bites to Food 15 Nov 21:38
- Cat Morley commented on Skinny Quinoa Bites 20 Jun 21:56
- Cat Morley added Skinny Quinoa Bites to Lunch & Dinner 20 Jun 21:55
- Cat Morley favorited Skinny Quinoa Bites 20 Jun 21:55
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stir the quinoa, egg, egg white, onion, garlic, parsley, cheese, and bread crumbs together in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Shape about 1½ tablespoon of the quinoa into an egg-shape and place on a prepared baking sheet. Be careful not to overcrowd the baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the bites occasionally to brown each side.